This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Radial Menu and Passing parameter

1 Answer 59 Views
RadialMenu
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Ahamd
Top achievements
Rank 1
Ahamd asked on 31 May 2015, 05:52 AM
Dear All;

I tried a radial menu and it's working ok, but i failed to pass parameter from a textblock value using 

CommandParameter

when i pass static text, it's working, not when using a value from the textblock
my code is

1.<TextBlock x:Name="txtTest" Canvas.Left="83" TextWrapping="Wrap" Text="Hello" Canvas.Top="19"/>      
2.            <Primitives:RadRadialMenu x:Name="mnuShops" Height="108" Width="102"  RenderTransformOrigin="0.506,0.494" Canvas.Top="-126" Canvas.Left="-132" FontSize="16">
3.                <Primitives:RadialMenuItem x:Name="radialMenuItem" Header="FirstNode"  Command="{Binding FirstCommand, Source={StaticResource Commands}}" CommandParameter="{Binding Text, ElementName=txtTest}"/>
4.                <Primitives:RadialMenuItem Header="Second Node"/>         
5.            </Primitives:RadRadialMenu>

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Nasko
Telerik team
answered on 03 Jun 2015, 02:38 PM
Hi Ahamd,

From the provided code-snippet we are not sure if your questions is about WPF's RadRadialMenu. Could you please confirm if your question concerns WPF?

We're looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Nasko
Telerik
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items
Tags
RadialMenu
Asked by
Ahamd
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Nasko
Telerik team
Share this question
or