Changing the ContentAreaMode setting from div to iframe improved the delay.
But I have the following issues with the following settings
EnableComments="true" EnableTrackChanges="false" ExternalDialogsPath="../Telerik/" ToolbarMode="Default" ToolsFile="../Telerik/tools.xml"
EditModes="Design" ContentAreaMode="iFrame" Skin="Metro"
StripFormattingOptions = EditorStripFormattingOptions.NoneSupressCleanMessage
1) Clicking Numbered List does not work for the selected text listed below which is entered manually.
To be included”
2) Clicking Bullet List with the selected listed above text puts the bullet just next to the first row.
Should it be like this?
3) Clicking New Paragraph, while the above text is selected, leads to replacing the selected text to “a”.
4) When text is selected and Font is changed, the highlight from the selected text is possible to cancel by clicking in any area of unselected text.
5) Error message “Invalid argument” is displayed when Cut icon is clicked on Text Area for the selected text with set Bullet, Numbered List and just text.
6) Sometimes Numbered List cannot be performed at all for newly entered text, just after playing with Bullet, it’s possible to create Numbered list.
7) Sometimes error message “Object required” is opened when the selected text is moved in Text Area or any Paste is clicked.