With the provided information it is difficult to properly define what the problem might be as this is surely some problem with the server environment.
Just blind guesses:
- Make sure that the assembly versions deployed are the same as in the dev machine;
- Try enabling/disabling the CDN and see if there is any difference;
- Is this only an issue with RadEditor or with other Telerik controls too?
- Are you referencing the assemblies through Bin folder or from the GAC?
- If the GAC is used, make sure that all habndlers and references in the web,config has fully qualified names;
- Are there and client-side or server-side errors thrown?
If you are still unable to locate the problem, please try whether the same is reproducible using a simple project with only one page with RadEditor inside. If the same happens, please provide the project for further examination.
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans?
Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed?
Telerik Feedback Portal
and vote to affect the priority of the items