I have many dropdowns in my webform application and they all behave correctly except on one page. On the page in question the dropdown behaves differently
- If I click on the arrow the dropdown list appears
- as I move the mouse it will highlight an item only when the mouse is hovering over the actual text in the list
- If instead of the arrow I click on the control to get a dropdown the dropdown will only appear if I click an area where text exists.
- When trying to make a selection this will only happen if I click the area of the highlighted row where text exists.
- If I just click a highlighted row with the mouse pointer over a clear bit of highligting it will not select.
Any ideas why this may be happening?