Can you share with us more information?
1. How many series do you have?
2. Do you know the number of series in advance?
3. How many data items does a series have?
4. How often do the items source change?
5. What are the changes? Do you add new items, remove new items or update present items' values?
6. What render options do you use? Have you tried bitmap
or direct2D (you can find a direct2D demo in our WPF QSF examples)?
7. What makes you think that it is the processing that is slower? Are you sure its not the drawing part that is slower?
Check out Telerik Analytics, the service which allows developers to discover app usage patterns, analyze user data, log exceptions, solve problems and profile application performance at run time. Watch the videos
and start improving your app based on facts, not hunches.