I tried to reproduce the problem, but to no avail. I am attaching a clip, in which I am showing the test process. Please review it and let me know if I am missing something of importance.
It would be helpful if you could get back to me with more details about the following matters, so that I could be able to investigate this issue on my end:
- Can you verify that the used version of RadControls is 2013.3.1015?
- Could you provide the configuration of the RadEditor control?
- Are there any custom Client-side customizations, that could lead to such behavior?
- Is the Safari under Windows or Mac OS?
- What is the Safari version?
If you want to get updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs directly from the developers working on the RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX, subscribe to the blog feed