This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

PSD files for RadTabStrip Q1 2009

8 Answers 120 Views
TabStrip
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Ali
Top achievements
Rank 1
Ali asked on 30 Mar 2009, 05:50 PM
Hi there,
I'm trying to find PSD files for Q1 2009 but the latest I could find that contains PSD files is Q3 2008. The PSD file of Q3 2008 and the TabStripStates.png image file of Q1 2009 are radically different and I'm desperate to find some information on how create modified png files and how to ask our graphic designer to generate them. Any information is appreciated.

--
Ali B

8 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Paul
Telerik team
answered on 01 Apr 2009, 10:55 AM
Hi Ali,

The PSD files for Q1 2009 skins are not uploaded live yet. Please let us know which skin you need and we will send you the corresponding PSD.

All the best,
Paul
the Telerik team

Check out Telerik Trainer , the state of the art learning tool for Telerik products.
Ali
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 01 Apr 2009, 01:29 PM
Hi Paul,
I appreciate if you can send me Default and WebBlue skins' PSD files.

Thanks
Paul
Telerik team
answered on 02 Apr 2009, 07:50 AM
Hi Ali,

Please find attached the requested PSD files. Let us know if you have other questions and/or problems.

All the best,
Paul
the Telerik team

Check out Telerik Trainer , the state of the art learning tool for Telerik products.
Ali
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 03 Apr 2009, 04:41 PM
Paul,
Thanks for the PSD files. I wonder if you can send me PSD files for RadGrid for those skins too. (Although I understand this is TabStrip section in the forum!)

By the way, do you have an idea of when other PSD files will be available?

Thanks,
Ali B
Paul
Telerik team
answered on 06 Apr 2009, 12:08 PM
Hi Ali,

Please find attached RadGrid's PSD files for the Default and WebBlue skins.

Kind regards,
Paul
the Telerik team

Jeff
Top achievements
Rank 2
answered on 08 Apr 2009, 06:13 PM
I would like to get the PSD files for RadWindow default skin Q1 2009.  Actually, the sooner you can make all the Q1 09 skins available the better, we use a number of controls in our app and we need to tweak them. But at least the window default skin for now.

Thanks much!
Ali
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 08 Apr 2009, 06:21 PM
Paul,
I still don't understand how PSD files are related to the image files in skin folders. Take RadTabStrip as example. The PSD file has a completely different content than TabStripStates.png. how can I generate that png file using PSD file you provided in this thread?

Eventually our web designer had to update the png file directly because of this issue.

Cheers
Alex Gyoshev
Telerik team
answered on 09 Apr 2009, 08:45 AM
Hello guys,

@Ali: you are looking for the sprite PSD files (from this forum post); the PSDs attached to this post are for the design.

@Jeff: the requested design PSD is attached to this post.

Sincerely yours,
Alex
the Telerik team

Tags
TabStrip
Asked by
Ali
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Paul
Telerik team
Ali
Top achievements
Rank 1