Sorry about the long delay... But on the 4th of november my first born child (a son) was born.
So I took the liberty of getting of for some time. Well now I am back on business.
I have created a testprojekt to verify the bug.
What does this project do?
- Generate a dynamic class of various sources (in this szenario it is from two classes, in reality I use a database)
- Changing/setting value of a dynamic field
- Attach this dynamic class as itemsourse of the ExpressionEditor
- Retry the changing/setting value of a dynamic field ==> Bugs.
- I have also included my simple workaround.
Basically I do all this because I need the ExpressionEditor to build complex Formulas with more than one itemsource.
So I build a dynamic class and add that as a source.
Another bug, which was VERY annoying, was the ExpressionParser. But I just realized that it is fixed in the latest Hotfix
of release Q3.2011 Hotfix 1205.
It crashes if you type something like this "10 * (" in the PART_ExpressionNodeEditor. The crash occurs always if you
type a openbracket after the multiplicationsymbol. But only if no additional formula is after the bracket:
10 * ( ==> Crashes
But 10 * -1 and typing the brackets as last action 10 * (-1 ==> does not crash.
I am writing about this bug also, because all your demos are affected. And it is a poor marketing if people try your demos
but crashes ;-)