1. User is currently no logged in (using ASP.Net Security modal)
2. User clicks on "My Searches"
3. Because user isn't logged in, Login window shows up.
4. After user logs in (clicks login button, which also closes the window). -- After this point, a server side call back must happen to ensure authentication. If the user was never authenticated, then 5 should never happen, and it should simply just close the login window.
5. If authenticated, update parent page with user information (i.e. Welcome, Jon Doe). This would also require server call back (postback).
6. Then open's My Searches window.
I hope this explains the scenario I'm trying to accomplish. Any ideas or suggestions on this would be greatly appreciated.