The current list of bugs, which will be fixed in the next release:
- the editor is no longer dependant on the MOSS form scripts (fixes Object Expected JS error).
- CssEditor.css file now loaded properly (if it exists) in presentation mode as well as authoring mode.
- ImagesPaths,DocumentsPaths, etc. path properties now read from the ConfigFile as well.
- removed title attributes from ToolsFile. Tool titles should only be set from the Main.xml localization file.
- fixed a problem with the AssetPickers.js file registration (sometimes it was registered more than once).
- disabled the editor viewstate. The editor is created on each page load so it should not need ViewState.
- Upgrading from SPS 2003 no longer needs an additional assembly (added the old webpart type name to the MOSS editor assembly).
the Telerik team