This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

mobile.2012.1.124.beta beta examples doesn't runs on my android device against my development web server

2 Answers 33 Views
Application
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Marcelo
Top achievements
Rank 1
Marcelo asked on 28 Feb 2012, 11:57 PM

Hello,

I downloaded today the Kendo Mobile UI: kendoui.mobile.2012.1.124.beta. The first thing I’ve tried to do is to access it using my android mobile to see how changes on html files affects the rendering on device.

For this I`ve used my development web server environment but I couldn`t see any time the widget as I see them in http://demos.kendoui.com/mobile/listview/index.html web neither in http://demos.kendoui.com/mobile/m/index.html witch is the url acceded by android mobile device.

Do I have to make any additional configuration in the server? Is the beta version prepared to not  render the widget as the kendoui demo?

I’m an experienced asp.net “ajaxfied” developer and I’d like to go into mobile devices html5 applications using kendo framework but I’m a little (and more than this) confused about this new technology and the first steps on it.

My question is: How can I make the beta examples run on my android mobile device against my development web server?

Thanks a lot,

Marcelo

2 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Petyo
Telerik team
answered on 29 Feb 2012, 08:57 AM
Hello,

I am not sure what the reason may be. Can you provide an URL to the server in question? My wild guess would be that you have uploaded only the examples folder, without uploading the rest of the archive. 

Kind regards,
Petyo
the Telerik team
Join us on our journey to create the world's most complete HTML 5 UI Framework - download Kendo UI now!
Marcelo
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 29 Feb 2012, 10:24 PM
Hi Petyo,

You are right. I had put only the Examples folder in the published folder.

Thanks a lot for your quickly answer.

Marcelo

Tags
Application
Asked by
Marcelo
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Petyo
Telerik team
Marcelo