Thank you for contacting us.
I can suggest you to run devenv /setup
command in developer command prompt under administrative rights,
this will force Visual Studio to merge the resource metadata that describes menus, toolbars, and command groups, from all available VS Extensions, as described here
If this doesn't help please reinstall the Telerik ASP.NET AJAX VSExtensions
To uninstall the extensions follow these steps:
- In Visual Studio menu open Tools -> Extensions and Updates...
- Find "Telerik ASP.NET AJAX VSExtensions" entry in the list of installed extensions
- Click the Uninstall button, complete the uninstall operation and restart Visual Studio when prompted.
To install the latest extensions follow these steps:
- Open the Extensions and Updates... tool again.
- Go to Online -> Visual Studio Gallery section in the options to the left.
- Search for "Telerik ASP.NET AJAX VSExtensions" in the Search Visual Studio Gallery box to the right.
- In the results list click the Download button, complete the installation and restart Visual Studio when prompted.
If after that the problem still exists please send us the VsixInstaller log that can be found in C:\Users\username>\AppData\Local\Temp
, search for VsixInstaller
in the search box and the latest file should be the right one to send to us.
Please let us know if this helps.
Telerik by Progress