There shouldn't be an issue with the popup's position, yet for small screen sizes that are insufficient to contain it there may be some issues. What I can suggest that you try is the following:
- avoid calling show() again
- move the popup to (0,0) first before resizing to let it have as much space as possible
- use the current API of the control
- set its KeepInScreenBounds property to true to prevent its titlebar from going out of the viewport
- try the latest version, which is one year newer
"open the popup"
"openWin(); return false;"
openWin(xmlName, ID1, ID2)
oWnd = radopen(
If you want to get updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs directly from the developers working on the RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX, subscribe to the blog feed