Migration from jquery version 1.2.6 to 1.7.1

2 posts, 0 answers
  1. Dhaval
    Dhaval avatar
    41 posts
    Member since:
    Aug 2010

    Posted 29 Feb 2012 Link to this post

    Hi There,

    In the Telerik version 2011.2.915.40 i found jquery version 1.6.4 and in my application i have used 1.7.1.

    I cannot find the ID of the grid using $find('<%= grid.ClientID %>') it is returning null to me. It was working until i was using Jquery version 1.2.6.

    NOTE: My grid is in ascx page and javascript is also in ascx page.

    Waiting for your response.

    Thanks.

    Regards,
    Dhaval
  2. jumpstart
    jumpstart avatar
    479 posts
    Member since:
    Nov 2011

    Posted 02 Mar 2012 Link to this post

    Dhaval:

    This code works fine for me usingthe same Telerik version 2011.2.915.40:

    <telerik:RadCodeBlock ID="RadCodeBlock1" runat="server">
        <script type="text/javascript">
            <!--
            function RowSelected(sender, eventArgs) {
     
                var grid = $find("<%=RadGrid1.ClientID %>");
                linkButton1 = $telerik.findControl(grid.get_element(), "lb_Button1");
                linkButton1.set_visible(false);
                linkButton2 = $telerik.findControl(grid.get_element(), "lb_Button2");
                linkButton2.set_visible(false);
                var text = "";
                text += "Row with index: " + eventArgs.get_itemIndexHierarchical() + " was selected";
                document.getElementById("OutPut").innerHTML = text;
            }
     
            -->
        </script>
    </telerik:RadCodeBlock>

    I would suggest that you wrap your JavaScript in a RadCodeBlock, if you've not already done so, and try again.

    Information on Telerik use of jQuery is available on the Using jQuery documentation page.

    Hope this helps!

    Hope this helps!
Back to Top