This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Microsoft JScript runtime error: 'undefined' is null or not an object

1 Answer 425 Views
Window
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
hkdave95
Top achievements
Rank 2
hkdave95 asked on 14 Oct 2007, 10:52 PM

Hi

I get this error when I choose Customer->Login from the menu on my website at http://daresoft.no-ip.co.uk/the-dl-outlet.

IT fails on the "return" line ... it seems that GetRadWindowManager cannot find the RadWindowManager.

window.radopen=function(url,_1b){  
var _1c=GetRadWindowManager();  
return _1c.open(url,_1b);  
}; 

The call to load the window is :
                Call Telerik.Web.UI.RadScriptManager.RegisterClientScriptBlock(Me.Page, Me.Page.GetType, "LoginWindowScript", "window.setTimeout(function(){ radopen('pages/Login.aspx', 'wLoginRegister'); }, 0);" & vbCrLf, True)  

The WindowManager is ...
                            <telerik:RadWindowManager ID="rwmHeader" runat="server" InitialBehaviors="Maximize" Animation="Fade" Behaviors="Maximize, Close" Skin="Default" Modal="true">  
                                <Windows> 
                                    <telerik:RadWindow ID="wLoginRegister" Height="300px" Width="610px" runat="server" VisibleStatusbar="false" VisibleTitlebar="true" Title="Login" OnClientClose="window.location.reload();">  
                                    </telerik:RadWindow> 
                                </Windows> 
                            </telerik:RadWindowManager> 

Any ideas ?

Kind Regards

David

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Georgi Tunev
Telerik team
answered on 15 Oct 2007, 05:36 AM
Hi David,

Try increasing the timeout in your call and see how your logic will behave. In addition, I suggest to use the ASP.NET AJAX way for finding the controls - $find().

If you still experience this problem, please try isolating it in a separate project and send it to us for investigation.

All the best,
Georgi Tunev
the Telerik team

Instantly find answers to your questions at the new Telerik Support Center
Tags
Window
Asked by
hkdave95
Top achievements
Rank 2
Answers by
Georgi Tunev