Issue with new version (2014.3.1119)

4 posts, 0 answers
  1. XiMnet Malaysia
    XiMnet Malaysia avatar
    46 posts

Posted 09 Dec 2014 Link to this post

Hi,

In URL: http://telerik.ximnet.com.my/kendo_test/test_new_version.html,
    I try to use the js files from version telerik.kendoui.professional.2014.3.1119.commercial.

However, I got error:
    Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'addEventListener' of undefined                                kendo.all.min.js:27

Which appears when I include the codes:
    var app;
         app = new kendo.mobile.Application(document.body, {
             // comment out the following line to get a UI which matches the look
             // and feel of the operating system
             skin: 'flat'
         });

How should I fix this?

Thanks.

2. Kiril Nikolov
    Admin
    Kiril Nikolov avatar
    2565 posts

Posted 10 Dec 2014 Link to this post

Hello XiMnet,

This issue is fixed with the latest internal build. Please login to the Telerik.com website, go to Products and Subscriptions, select internal builds from the menu on the right and download the latest internal build.

Regards,
    Kiril Nikolov
    Telerik

Join us on our journey to create the world's most complete HTML 5 UI Framework - download Kendo UI now!

3. Kendo UI is VS 2017 Ready
  4. Rops Jeune
    Rops Jeune   avatar
    7 posts

Posted 19 Feb 2015 Link to this post

Hi Kiril, 

We noticed that on the current Kendo version 2014.3.1119, when generating a chart, SVG or HTML tags are no longer supported in charts Label's template. The labels would show with all the HTML or SVG tags without being parsed or interpreted.

In the example below, in previous versions the label would have displayed "test" once the graph is generated, but with the latest version, this template would display "<tspan>test</tspan>", as if the label's template would be read as plain text.

.Labels(  l =>  
                    l. Template("<tspan>test</tspan>") )

Is this a known issue ? 

NB : Tooltip's templates are still behaving as usual, meaning HTML or SVG tags would be interpreted and generate as expected, it seems like the issue is only happening with Label's templates.

Thanks,
  5. Kiril Nikolov
    Admin
    Kiril Nikolov avatar
    2565 posts

Posted 20 Feb 2015 Link to this post

Hello Rops,

Please extract a small runnable sample and send it to us in order to investigate the issue. Thanks for the cooperation.

Regards,
    Kiril Nikolov
    Telerik

Join us on our journey to create the world's most complete HTML 5 UI Framework - download Kendo UI now!

Kendo UI is VS 2017 Ready