This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Issue with new version (2014.3.1119)

3 Answers 115 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
XiMnet Malaysia
Top achievements
Rank 1
XiMnet Malaysia asked on 10 Dec 2014, 02:38 AM
Hi,

In URL: http://telerik.ximnet.com.my/kendo_test/test_new_version.html,
I try to use the js files from version telerik.kendoui.professional.2014.3.1119.commercial.

However, I got error:
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'addEventListener' of undefined                                kendo.all.min.js:27

Which appears when I include the codes:
var app;
     app = new kendo.mobile.Application(document.body, {
         // comment out the following line to get a UI which matches the look
         // and feel of the operating system
         skin: 'flat'
     });

How should I fix this?

Thanks.

3 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Kiril Nikolov
Telerik team
answered on 10 Dec 2014, 08:12 AM
Hello XiMnet,

This issue is fixed with the latest internal build. Please login to the Telerik.com website, go to Products and Subscriptions, select internal builds from the menu on the right and download the latest internal build.

Regards,
Kiril Nikolov
Telerik

Join us on our journey to create the world's most complete HTML 5 UI Framework - download Kendo UI now!

Rops Jeune
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 19 Feb 2015, 03:04 PM
Hi Kiril, 

We noticed that on the current Kendo version 2014.3.1119, when generating a chart, SVG or HTML tags are no longer supported in charts Label's template. The labels would show with all the HTML or SVG tags without being parsed or interpreted.

In the example below, in previous versions the label would have displayed "test" once the graph is generated, but with the latest version, this template would display "<tspan>test</tspan>", as if the label's template would be read as plain text.

.Labels(  l =>  
                l. Template("<tspan>test</tspan>") )

Is this a known issue ? 

NB : Tooltip's templates are still behaving as usual, meaning HTML or SVG tags would be interpreted and generate as expected, it seems like the issue is only happening with Label's templates.

Thanks,
Kiril Nikolov
Telerik team
answered on 20 Feb 2015, 04:57 PM

Hello Rops,

Please extract a small runnable sample and send it to us in order to investigate the issue. Thanks for the cooperation.

Regards,
Kiril Nikolov
Telerik

Join us on our journey to create the world's most complete HTML 5 UI Framework - download Kendo UI now!

Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
XiMnet Malaysia
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Kiril Nikolov
Telerik team
Rops Jeune
Top achievements
Rank 1