This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Issue with grouping using Office2010Black theme with 2015.3.930.45

3 Answers 66 Views
Grid
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Chris
Top achievements
Rank 1
Chris asked on 14 Oct 2015, 03:33 PM

Since upgrading to 2015.3.930.45 I have a problem with the Office2010Black theme.  When grouping by a column the text in the footer is invisible. It appears that the background has changed from earlier versions.  If I switch to another theme the text appears.  I've only tested this in IE 9 and Edge.  

Thanks for any help you can provide.

3 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Pavlina
Telerik team
answered on 14 Oct 2015, 08:00 PM
Hi,

Indeed this problem persists in the latest version and our developers will do their best to fix it as soon as possible. Please excuse us for the inconvenience caused. 

Regards,
Pavlina
Telerik
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items
Chris
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 15 Oct 2015, 01:21 PM
Thank you for the response.  Is there a workaround, other than changing themes or reverting to earlier version, that I can employ?  Most of my RadGrids allow for grouping but there are several that group by default.  I'd like to do something for those.  Thanks again.
Pavlina
Telerik team
answered on 16 Oct 2015, 11:18 AM
Hi,

This bug is already fixed and the fix will be included in the upcoming Q3 2015 SP1 release scheduled for the beginning of November. Meanwhile you can download the latest internal build where the bug is fixed.

Regards,
Pavlina
Telerik
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items
Tags
Grid
Asked by
Chris
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Pavlina
Telerik team
Chris
Top achievements
Rank 1