Those errors are most likely due to your project retaining the last version's DLLs. Visual Studio may sometimes not completely clean the project during a rebuild/clean or similar reference mismatch.
To rectify this, you can clean your project manually, then re-add the current DLLs.
Follow these steps:
- Remove all the Telerik references from your project, save and close Visual Studio.
- Open your solution in Windows File Explorer and drill down to the project for which you have this problem
- Locate the bin and obj folders for that project (see the attached screenshot for guidance)
- Permanently delete the bin and obj folders (Visual Studio will rebuild these)
- Open the project again in Visual Studio
- Re-add the Telerik references to the project (make sure you are using the same version for all DLLs, you can find the binaries at C:\Program Files (x86)\Telerik\RadControls for WPF [version here]You can use the Telerik VS Extensions to help wit this.
- Rebuild the project.
This should fix the errors you are seeing. If you are still experiencing the errors, please reply with the following information so that I can investigate further:
-Version of UI for WPF you previously were using
-Version of UI for WPF you are trying to upgrade to
-The XAML for the page(s) you are having an issue with so that I can replicate it in a sample project
Thank you for choosing Telerik.
Check out Telerik Analytics, the service which allows developers to discover app usage patterns, analyze user data, log exceptions, solve problems and profile application performance at run time. Watch the videos
and start improving your app based on facts, not hunches.