Thank you for your reply.
Regarding the web.config file:
1) I removed everything in it, that was the only way I could get the "<customErrors mode="Off"/>
" to work. So there is nothing in it but that.
2) There are no references to any other Telerik version in the web.config file (see #1 above)
3) I'm not familiar with a GAC
so editing would be difficult
4) Add/Remove RadControls to the Global Assembly Cache
- could this be the GAC you are referring to in #3? If so, can you please explain the concept? Are there other things like this that should know to adjust, edit, create?
All I want to do is put up one page that displays a skin I've created. Nothing else. I'm not building an application there is no database, no programmnig just one simple page. All I want to do is display the page on my server the same way it is currently displaying on my local machine.
Let me give you an example of what I'm used to doing:
1) Create an HTML or ASP page
2) Move it to the server via FTP
3) Browse the url
Obviously there is more to it than just copying the files onto my server or it would be working. I just don't know what else I'm supposed to do. I can find my way around the server, create sub-domains, set up email accounts and gain access via Remote Desktop. I'm all for learning and teaching myself but at this point I don't know what it is I don't know therefore making it difficult to identify what I need to teach myself.
You can see exactly what I'm working with here: