I have problem with report viewer

5 posts, 0 answers
  1. Mohamed
    Mohamed avatar
    4 posts
    Member since:
    Dec 2011

    Posted 04 Mar 2012 Link to this post

    Dear All
    I create Telerik application and when I publish it to the server I found this problem : 
     the web ReportViewer looks messed up no images no toolbar 
    I try to make all the checks in the documentaion but it not work and it works in my pc but for server its not work 
    Server is :
    OS : windows server 2008 , IIS7
    I attached the photo for error and that is the web.config settings :

     

    <httpHandlers>
       <remove path="*.asmx" verb="*" />
       <add path="*.asmx" verb="*" type="System.Web.Script.Services.ScriptHandlerFactory, System.Web.Extensions, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35" validate="false" />
       <add path="*_AppService.axd" verb="*" type="System.Web.Script.Services.ScriptHandlerFactory, System.Web.Extensions, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35" validate="false" />
       <add path="ScriptResource.axd" verb="GET,HEAD" type="System.Web.Handlers.ScriptResourceHandler, System.Web.Extensions, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35" validate="false" />
       <add path="ChartImage.axd" verb="*" type="Telerik.Web.UI.ChartHttpHandler" validate="false" />
       <add path="Telerik.Web.UI.SpellCheckHandler.axd" verb="*" type="Telerik.Web.UI.SpellCheckHandler" validate="false" />
       <add path="Telerik.Web.UI.DialogHandler.aspx" verb="*" type="Telerik.Web.UI.DialogHandler" validate="false" />
       <add path="Telerik.RadUploadProgressHandler.ashx" verb="*" type="Telerik.Web.UI.RadUploadProgressHandler" validate="false" />
       <add path="Telerik.Web.UI.WebResource.axd" verb="*" type="Telerik.Web.UI.WebResource" validate="false" />
       <add path="Telerik.ReportViewer.axd" verb="*" type="Telerik.ReportViewer.WebForms.HttpHandler, Telerik.ReportViewer.WebForms, Version=5.3.11.1222, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=a9d7983dfcc261be" validate="true" preCondition="integratedMode,runtimeVersionv2.0"/>
      
      
      
      </httpHandlers>
            <httpModules>
                <add name="ScriptModule" type="System.Web.Handlers.ScriptModule, System.Web.Extensions, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35" />
          <!--<add name="RadUploadModule" type="Telerik.Web.UI.RadUploadHttpModule"/>
          <add name="RadCompression" type="Telerik.Web.UI.RadCompression"/>-->
            </httpModules>
    and that is the header for page  (Note I am useing masterpage) :
    <%@ Register assembly="Telerik.ReportViewer.WebForms, Version=5.3.11.1222, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=a9d7983dfcc261be" namespace="Telerik.ReportViewer.WebForms" tagprefix="telerik" %>
      
      
       
    <asp:Content ID="Content1" ContentPlaceHolderID="head" runat="server">
  2. Ken
    Ken avatar
    28 posts
    Member since:
    Sep 2012

    Posted 04 Mar 2012 Link to this post

    I have the same problem it happened when going to the latest release 6.0.12.215
  3. DevCraft banner
  4. Mohamed
    Mohamed avatar
    4 posts
    Member since:
    Dec 2011

    Posted 04 Mar 2012 Link to this post

    ok ,, and what is the solution for that problem
    thanks for replay
  5. Storm
    Storm avatar
    7 posts
    Member since:
    Jan 2011

    Posted 04 Mar 2012 Link to this post

    After going back to previous version which did not help.. I went back to 6.0.12.215.. I then replaced the web config with the one from development server.. that solved the problem.. something it it was changed.. If I find it I will let you know
  6. Mohamed
    Mohamed avatar
    4 posts
    Member since:
    Dec 2011

    Posted 05 Mar 2012 Link to this post

    thank you very much
Back to Top
DevCraft banner