We implemented a customized SharePoint 2007 site for our client and decided to use RadEditor for their content managed fields, the editor version is 220.127.116.11. Recently they reported issues with hyperlinks. I managed to replicate the issue they described and decided to try the trial latest version -18.104.22.168- to see whether it has been addressed or not. Unfortunately the problem still exists.
Here are the steps and I attached a screenshot for each step using a simple example.
1. Type some text on the first line and press enter
2. Type some more text on the new line
3. 3. Select the first line, open the hyperlink manager and bind the text with a URL – You’ll notice cursor jumps to the start of the second line
4. 4. Switch to HTML view, you’ll see anchor markup expands to the second line too
5. Switch back to Design view and you’ll see the second line repeated.
I could not replicate the issue on my dev environment using the old version or the trial version but it occurs on my desktop, so I’m a little puzzled. I also tried the scenario on your demo page “http://demos.telerik.com/aspnet-ajax/editor/examples/default/defaultcs.aspx” and it does not occur there. It also looks fine on Firefox 3.6.18.
We use MOSSLinkManager and our configuration file is as follows;
The dev box (issue doesn’t exist): Windows 2008 R2, using IE8 8.0.7600.16385
The desktop (issue exists): Windows 7, using IE8 8.0.7600.16385
Thanks for your help,