horizontal scroll

3 posts, 0 answers
  1. Susan
    Susan avatar
    137 posts

Posted 11 Jun 2008 Link to this post

i have searched for an answer to this, but cannot find one. I have a reportviewer on an .aspx page. The report is rendered landscape. when i zoom 100%, the report is cutoff on the right, yet there is no horizontal scrollbar present. how do i see the information that is off to the right? i would think a scroolbar would appear to where i can scroll right to see the remaining information.

thanks.
    susan
  2. Steve
    Admin
    Steve avatar
    10941 posts

Posted 12 Jun 2008 Link to this post

Hi Susan,

We have not been able to reproduce the problem in our local tests. Find attached a sample web application using an instance of the ProductLineSales report from the online examples and displaying it in the reportViewer. Changing the zoom from the dropdown does not exhibit the behavior you report. Can you elaborate on the exact scenario you have - how do you create the report and bind the reportviewer with it? Try creating a separate class library with the report data and then use the website to display it by referencing that class (more info here).

Best wishes,
    Steve
    the Telerik team

Instantly find answers to your questions at the new Telerik Support Center
  3. DevCraft banner
  4. Susan
    Susan avatar
    137 posts

Posted 12 Jun 2008 Link to this post

i finally figured it out. I had the reportviewer within a table. i had to to specifically specify a height property on the table itself, even though the outer table had the height specified.

thanks.