Hi I need help

1 Answer 71 Views
Chart - Xamarin.Android
Isaac Lima
Top achievements
Rank 1
Isaac Lima asked on 14 Oct 2021, 04:48 PM

I want to learn xamarin.forms more has a problem I do not know how to use events, how what will happen when I click the button

Do you know any site that teaches you exactly how to use these events

Xamarin.Forms Android

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Lance | Manager Technical Support
Telerik team
answered on 14 Oct 2021, 06:40 PM

Hi Issac,

You can learn this information in the Microsoft Documentation => Xamarin.Forms Button - Xamarin | Microsoft Docs

I noticed you had already asked a similar question in another forum, so I wanted to take a step back and give you a more holistic answer. there are two points that I should call out:

1. This is the Xamarin.Android Telerik forums, this is very different Xamarin.Forms. 
  2. The Telerik Forums are geared towards using the Telerik UI for Xamarin controls. In order to use the Telerik controls, you need to have a basic knowledge of Xamarin.Forms.

Therefore, I recommend following Yana's suggestion in your last post => Where to learn xamarin in UI for Xamarin | Telerik Forums. There, you will find a complete end-to-end tutorial in the Microsoft documentation

Regards,
Lance | Manager Technical Support
Progress Telerik

Virtual Classroom, the free self-paced technical training that gets you up to speed with Telerik and Kendo UI products quickly just got a fresh new look + new and improved content including a brand new Blazor course! Check it out at https://learn.telerik.com/.

Isaac Lima
Top achievements
Rank 1
commented on 15 Oct 2021, 02:06 PM

Hello I will follow all the tips
Tags
Chart - Xamarin.Android
Asked by
Isaac Lima
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by