Thank you for reporting this problem.
I did some testing on the case and verified that there is indeed a problem. Here are some more details that I found - args.get_schedulerInfo()
actually returns an object as expected, but it is of type SchedulerInfo instead of MyCustomSchedulerInfo (or whatevet it is called in your case). As a result of this, the additional fields that you expose in your custom class are not available - args.get_schedulerInfo().UserName
I will log the issue and we will fix it for the next release.
Please, accept our apologies for the caused inconvenience.
the Telerik team
If you want to get updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs directly from the developers working on the RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX, subscribe to their blog feed