Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a console application in the Development machine. Add reference to ArtOfTest.WebAii dll.
2. Write a Program that tries to open up a google Page. (Please use the cs file attached. Was taken from one of the samples found in Telerik Forum )
3. Build the solution and deploy this application in a clean Machine/clean VM which has .net 4.6 and Telerik Framework installed. (Telerik Version 18.104.22.168) Make sure Visual studio is not installed in the Clean machine.
4. Do all the setting that has to be done in IE as per Telerik IE settings
5. Try to run the Test Application in this clean machine >> Observed that the Google page doesn't open up, and it ends up in a timeout exception
6. Step 5 works if we install VS in this clean machine.
Boyan, could you please check and let me know if you can reproduce this at your end?