This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Firebug identifying issue with Q1 2009 Release

2 Answers 62 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Rod
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rod asked on 25 Mar 2009, 06:58 AM
Hi -

I'm getting a consistent error in Firebug working on a site that I've upgraded to Q1 2009 controls.  The script manager is in the master page, so the error shows up on every site page as follows:

[Exception... "Component is not available"  nsresult: "0x80040111 (NS_ERROR_NOT_AVAILABLE)"  location: "JS frame :: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Mozilla%20Firefox/components/nsSessionStore.js :: sss_saveState :: line 1909"  data: no]
http://localhost:59982/grandslamgaragesales_com/ScriptResource.axd?d=saTaKBkf9cEi1BzROZoVvrIUGMSdDpfwXF_Ysx7rJ4Ql1fmta8FkMKWPLSWFQ2L_2i4VkdF6jbUZ7Ndwe23gzj8roTEI_FGI8MSkvjR7iQk1&t=fffffffff6b56ba2
Line 6391

Is this an issue that you are familiar with?  I have not yet tried the new controls on another test site - thought I would check here first.  The pages work, and I have no other problems with the controls, just the persistent error on each page.

Thanks,

Rod

2 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Sebastian
Telerik team
answered on 25 Mar 2009, 10:01 AM
Hello Rod,

Unfortunately I am not able to provide a definite answer because we have not been contacted with regards to a similar problem before. Can you please provide a live url and specify the steps that has to be followed in order to generate this exception under FireFox? Thus I will do my best to advice your further.

Kind regards,
Sebastian
the Telerik team

Check out Telerik Trainer , the state of the art learning tool for Telerik products.
Rod
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 26 Mar 2009, 05:36 AM
Thanks -

I have been unable to duplicate the problem on the production server - it looks as though the problem lies on my own computer.  I apologize for jumping the gun.

Rod

Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Rod
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Sebastian
Telerik team
Rod
Top achievements