So I've looked at the demos for implementing custom filters. I have a field which is numeric where the amount of significant decimals can be taken out to 5. When trying to filter on those fields to five decimal places of significance, the filter window truncates that to 2 decimal digits and rounds it. I know this is well known behavior, so I decided to do the same thing with the filterable ui parameter as I did in my editor for that column and create a kendoNumericTextBox. It seems to not be working however and still truncates down to 2 decimal places.
I've made a JSFiddle for this: JSFiddle
Steps to reproduce:
1. Filter on Override Mono Cost field
2. Set first parameter to "Is Equal To"
3. In the numeric field enter "0.74505"
4. Then click Filter/hit enter
5. Pulling back open the same filter shows the value rounded to "0.75" with no results.
I'm not sure if I've configured it wrong, but I followed it based on the example on the demo page.