We will need additional information in order to investigate this scenario.
Please, specify the following:
- the control you are trying to automate;
- the version of the control;
- also, you wrote that there is no VS installed in the test pc. Please let us know did you succeed to run CodedUI tests recorded over default WPF controls;
- the path where the Telerik.VisualStudio.TestTools.UITest.Extension.ExtensionsCore.dll is copied;
- did you add the Telerik.VisualStudio.TestTools.UITest.Extension.ExtensionsCore.dll into the GAC;
- do you use an additional tool for test automation;
Looking forward toyour answer.
Check out Telerik Analytics, the service which allows developers to discover app usage patterns, analyze user data, log exceptions, solve problems and profile application performance at run time. Watch the videos
and start improving your app based on facts, not hunches.