This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Error 2152 - Telerik GridView

6 Answers 143 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Adriano
Top achievements
Rank 1
Adriano asked on 15 Nov 2012, 08:44 PM
Hi, we've a web application with a silverlight project using Telerik on production environment,
When the telerik tries to load the grid, it occurs the following error:

Code: 2152    
Category: InitializeError       
Message: Failed to download a platform extension: Telerik.Windows.Controls.Input.zip     

Line: 49
Char: 13
Code: 0
URI: ...

We've tried to uncheck Reduce XAP Size and to set the StartProject to WebApp (instead of Silverlight Project) but unfortunately it didn't work.

Any idea on this issue?

Thanks!

6 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Vlad
Telerik team
answered on 19 Nov 2012, 08:09 AM
Hello,

Do you have Input assemblies referenced in your project? 

Regards,
Vlad
the Telerik team

Explore the entire Telerik portfolio by downloading Telerik DevCraft Ultimate.

Adriano
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 20 Nov 2012, 04:30 PM
We found out what was causing it.

Thanks.
ASHOK
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 08 Jan 2013, 01:09 PM
Hello Vlad,

I also got same error in production environment...

Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; Trident/4.0; BTRS131060; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; .NET4.0C; .NET4.0E)
Timestamp: Tue, 8 Jan 2013 12:29:41 UTC

Line: 64
URI: http://demo.mydomain.com/performance/project.web/

-> I have applied Application library caching for my application, I have 44 DLL's externally in that (Silverlight-16, telerik-26 DLL's).  I'm getting the following error When the last 10 telerik DLL's are loading.

Could you please give me the correct solution, what was the issue (because of what).
I can't move with out "Application library caching" in my application, because my application size is huge (16MB).

Once I reload the application those DLL's are partially loading (Once again loading), Application getting ready.

I could appreciate your solution.. thanking you!

--
Ashok Reddy
ASHOK
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 08 Jan 2013, 01:11 PM
Hello Andriano,

I'm also getting same problem in my production server, could you please help me in this.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello Vlad,

I also got same error in production environment...

Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; Trident/4.0; BTRS131060; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; .NET4.0C; .NET4.0E)
Timestamp: Tue, 8 Jan 2013 12:29:41 UTC

Line: 64
URI: http://demo.mydomain.com/performance/project.web/

-> I have applied Application library caching for my application, I have 44 DLL's externally in that (Silverlight-16, telerik-26 DLL's).  I'm getting the following error When the last 10 telerik DLL's are loading.

Could you please give me the correct solution, what was the issue (because of what).
I can't move with out "Application library caching" in my application, because my application size is huge (16MB).

Once I reload the application those DLL's are partially loading (Once again loading), Application getting ready.

I could appreciate your solution.. thanking you!

--
Ashok Reddy
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanking you!!

--
Ashok Reddy
Adriano
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 11 Jan 2013, 01:49 PM
We changed the filters on IIS, this filters and the logging process were blocking the load of Silverlight/Telerik dlls.

Thanks,
Adriano Gaspar.
ASHOK
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 12 Jan 2013, 06:06 AM
Hello Adriano,

Thanks for your reply.

If you able to give removed filter details for silverlight/telerik dll's, It will be greate.  I really hanged in this process, it is great helpful if you give those details. Could you please provide more detailed.

Thanks,
Ashok Reddy
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Adriano
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Vlad
Telerik team
Adriano