We noticed an issue with the RadDateTimePicker when the time format is in Korean (under ‘Region and Language -> Formats’ select Korean as the format). Editing the time value in the textbox portion of the control sometimes modifies the selected date, and editing the date sometimes modifies the selected time.
- Select a date and a time (make sure the time format of the system is set to Korean).
- Click in the textbox portion of the control to edit the time value selected in step 1.
- Edit the time (notice the date gets modified by changing the minutes).
- I select 2014-01-17 오후 5:00
- I add ten minutes using my keyboard. My desired time is 2014-01-17 오후 5:10
- Hitting enter gives me the time 2014-01-05 오후 5:00 The date value changed and the time value stayed the same.
Please let me know if you need additional information, thanks.