Normally, the Kendo Grid has two height styles applied
- one to its wrapper div ( <div class="k-widget k-grid" style="height: .... "> )
- one to its scrollable data area div ( <div class="k-grid-content" style="height: .... "> )
The above can be observed in the following demo:
In case you need further assistance, please specify which of the following steps is not clear how to implement:
0. Let us assume that the Grid wrapper height is "A" and the data height is "B"
1. Get the inner height of the Grid's parent - "C"
2. Set "C" - 2 to the Grid wrapper (2px corresponds to the 1px top and bottom borders)
3. Set "C" - 2 - ("A" - "B") to the Grid data area
All of the above can be done with the jQuery API or standard DOM operations.
the Telerik team
Join us on our journey to create the world's most complete HTML 5 UI Framework - download Kendo UI