Thanks for your suggestions, Princy. However, it doesn't really solve my problem. Perhaps it would help if I re-state the problem.
- My acceptance test uses the WatIn framework
- WatIn drives a browser to test a Web App that includes a Telerik RadDatePicker
- WatIn can find the input date field by its ID:
- WatIn can then enter a date in that field:
- I can see that when WatIn does this, the expected date does appear to be "typed into" the browser, and the calendar control pops up below the input field.
- WatIn then clicks my Submit button for me
- The date is NOT posted to the server as part of the form, although other fields that WatIn has typed in for me are.
How do I get the clever stuff to happen? :-)