In order to see the drag handle image, the following prerequisites must be met:
1. The LayoutTemplate must contain an element with a RadListView_SkinName
CSS class. The SkinName must match the value of the control's Skin property ("Default" by default).
2. If you have set EnableEmbeddedSkins="false" (and I see that you have done so), you need to register a custom skin manually.
3. The custom skin must define a background image for the rlvDrag CSS class.
So my questions for you are:
1. Do you have the correct CSS class in the LayoutTemplate?
2. If you intend to use the embedded Windows7 skin, have you removed the EnableEmbeddedSkins="false" setting?
3. If you are using a custom skin, do you have the required background style in the CSS file and is the CSS file registered on the page?
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans?
Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed?
Telerik Public Issue Tracking
system and vote to affect the priority of the items.