Thank you for reaching us.
Unfortunately, we are unable to reproduce this behavior. Could you please share some more details, such as:
- What version of Visual Studio 2015 do you use?
- What version of NuGet Package Manager do you use?
- Is this issue related only to the Telerik ASP.NET Core NuGet package?
Meanwhile, as far as I can see from the log, the download of the package from our NuGet server is successful. In this regard, you can try to clean the locally cached Telerik packages and check if the issue still exists. You can do this by following these steps:
- Open the NuGet cache location in Windows Explorer (%LocalAppData%\NuGet\Cache or %UserProfile%\.nuget\packages)
- Delete the Telerik.UI.for.AspNet.Core package folder/nupkg if any
I am looking forward in receiving your response.
Telerik by Progress
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans?
Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed?
Telerik Feedback Portal
and vote to affect the priority of the items