Datepicker popup not showing

2 posts, 0 answers
  1. Geejay
    Geejay avatar
    45 posts

Posted 06 Apr Link to this post

Hello Telerik team,

I have a weird problem with the datepickers on the production site.

Since I migrated the Telerik.Web.UI.DLL, Telerik.Web.UI.Skins.DLL and Telerik.Web.Design.DLL from 2014.3.1002.40 to 2016.1.322.40 the popups of my datepicker, datetimepicker, Timepicker and MonthYearpicker don't work anymore on my costumers website. The page flickers somewhat when clicking the control and the horizontal scrollbars appears shortly at the bottom of the browsers window but that's it. In my own Visual Studio environment all's working well. If I migrate back to the previous DLL's it's working again.

I can't find out where the problem lies, I've checked everything (I think). Do you have any clue?

Many thanks,

Geert Jansen

2. Viktor Tachev
    Viktor Tachev avatar
    1440 posts

Posted 07 Apr Link to this post

Hi Geert,

If the popup of the pickers is not displayed this can indicate JavaScript error. Would you open the browser console by pressing F12 and see if there are any errors listed?

As the popup is opened via client-side code any JavaScript errors would interfere with the normal operation of the picker controls.

Viktor Tachev
    Do you need help with upgrading your ASP.NET AJAX, WPF or WinForms projects? Check the Telerik API Analyzer and share your thoughts.
  3. DevCraft R3 2016 release webinar banner