The title is a bit wierd but couldn't think of a decent one as I experienced more than one issue (I think)
- I have a Listbox and RadPanelBar in view
- RadPanelBar has RadPanelBarItems
- I have RadMaskedTextBox within a Grid in one of the RadPanelBarItems
- Grid's datacontext is set to SelectedItem
- The textbox (child of Grid) is bound to one of the properties of the SelectedItem property in Viewmodel.
- Listbox's SelectedItem is also bound to this property in viewmodel.
- When the UI loads for the first time, the binding works fine
- When I regenerate the list in the listbox and change the selecteditem, the textbox retains the original value
- But when I set the datacontext of Grid to the SelectedItem, the textbox value changes and displays accordingly to the selecteditem in the listbox.
- It works fine.
Could you explain why this happens?
Basically I want to set the Datacontext of the RadPanelBar so that I do not have to set the datacontext within each RadPanelBarItem.