I have rad search box and bind it to a dataset in the page load event. I have auto complete disabled. When I type in four letters and click the search icon I just get a graphic of something churning. I wait 2 minutes and the drop down never appears. Is there anything else I have to do to get it to work.
c# code in the page load event. The datasource "ds" does come back from my wcf service correct.
schUtility.MinFilterLength = 4;
schUtility.MaxResultCount = 15;
schUtility.DataValueField = "cust_name";
schUtility.DataTextField = "cust_id";
schUtility.DataSource = ds;
I ask, because I'm on version 729.45 and it has issues. The wizard, for example, will not validate even though I cut and paste code from Telerik's web site. I also have issues with other controls, so I am not sure if the control is not working for me because of a bug or if I am doing something wrong.