yes your project works :)
But I changed it a bit (some columns added and so on).
And after it took me a while to reproduce my error - I got it now.
The returned project has 2 grids - one the works (the width) only in IE / FF - the other in Safari also.
The difference between the two grids - one has a caption - the other not!.
I'm not sure if client scrolling or so has something to do with the issue - I used it since my project also uses it.
And so I added point after point till I could reproduce the problem.
After finding out the thing with the caption - I didn't "re-remove" the things.
--- Try to change the width of (for an example) EmployeeID... ignored!