We recently upgraded the MOSS RadEditor from 4.4 to 5.6.
On of our editors complained about some lack of functionality in the Image Manager. In one of the picture libraries, there are now almost 900 pictures.
They would very much like to have the ability to:
- Define default sorting when selecting a library in the left menu in the dialog box (i.e. sort by filename, instead of ID) (set via config file)
- Define which (builtin) columns to view in the dialog box (set via config file)
- Browse the library with thumbnails (i.e. turn on and off viewing of thumbnails) (check box in dialog box)
- Turn on or off preview (to the right), which makes sense if you are already have turned on thumbnail browsing (check box in dialog box)
- Resizing of the dialog box
I don't know if you've received feature request on any of these in the past, but if so, here's on more. :-)