Change font size

3 posts, 0 answers
  1. Leo
    Leo avatar
    20 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 Link to this post

Hi, I'm using RadToolTip control, but I can't find a way to change the font size of the text

How can I do?

<telerik:RadToolTip ID="radToolTipLogin" runat="server" ContentScrolling="Auto" TargetControlID="btnMore"
    HideEvent="ManualClose" Width="500px" Height="203px" RelativeTo="Element" Position="BottomCenter"
    EnableShadow="true" ShowEvent="OnClick" RenderInPageRoot="true">
          <%# Eval("LOGIN") %>

I try to put this block of code, but unsuccessfully...

<style type="text/css">
                font-size: 10px !important;
  2. Gimmik
    Gimmik avatar
    170 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 Link to this post

Hi Leo,

Remember, the RadToolTip displays rich content - so you can modify the text using any standard HTML tags that you like. Here's an example for a very large tooltip on a small button.

<telerik:RadToolTip runat="server" TargetControlID="RadButton1">
        <font size="40">This is a Tool Tip</font>

Hope this helps!
  3. DevCraft R3 2016 release webinar banner
  4. Marin Bratanov
    Marin Bratanov avatar
    3563 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 Link to this post

Hi Leo,

You can add the style inside the tooltip, as Gimmik suggested. You can also use a tool similar to firebug to inspect the rendered markup and copy the required CSS selector from there. As a shortcut I would suggest using the following one which I obtained in this manner (see the attached screenshot):  

.rtWrapperContent div
                font-size: 40px;

Kind regards,
    the Telerik team

Browse the vast support resources we have to jump start your development with RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX. See how to integrate our AJAX controls seamlessly in SharePoint 2007/2010 visiting our common SharePoint portal.