I have been struggling with this problem for about a week now and have tried every trick I know and then some. I have looked at various articles in the forums : http://www.telerik.com/community/forums/reporting/telerik-reporting/every-other-page-is-blank.aspx
with no success.
I have a simple report with 7 groupings where the data is coming from a SQL stored procedure. The SP runs fine but some result sets produce the report with every other page blank and other datasets produce the report perfectly. It runs the same sp in both cases. One case returns about 450 rows and the other about 520. I have set the detail line visible to false and then the report runs fine so I suspect it does have something to do with the detail. I have also tried setting each control to visible = false 1 at a time but that did not work. Short of sending in a project to debug, is there anything else I can do to track this down. There is NO code behind in the report so everything being manipluated in the report is done in the designer.
The detail line as about 8 fields on it.
Any other suggestions on how to track down the issue before I bundle up the project. (The database is well over a gig so I would have to get that down and change the DB to some stand alone db in order to make a project for you to look at.