Arial font switching to Times New Roman

2 posts, 0 answers
  1. Adrian
    Adrian avatar
    6 posts
    Member since:
    Nov 2007

    Posted 16 May 2008 Link to this post

    Hi,

    I have used the RadEditor in one of our programs to compose a text of an email, which is then sent to users with no further text processing, as an HTML email. All the fonts apart from Arial look fine in MS Outlook. Arial for some reason converts into Times New Roman.. This font problem does not appear in RadEditor itself. The name of the font I'm using in my font list xml tag for Arial is "Arial"..
    This might rather be a MS Outlook interpretation of HTML issue, but you might come accross this and save some of my precious time here :-)
    Thank you

    Adrian
  2. Adrian
    Adrian avatar
    6 posts
    Member since:
    Nov 2007

    Posted 18 May 2008 Link to this post

    Hi guys,

    Sorry, it was my fault. I didn't check, what HTML was produced for the text, where font is not explicitly specified... All sorted now.

    Adrian
  3. UI for ASP.NET Ajax is Ready for VS 2017
Back to Top