Arabic filter is not working

3 posts, 0 answers
  1. Hafeez
    Hafeez avatar
    5 posts
    Member since:
    Apr 2007

    Posted 14 Feb 2012 Link to this post

    HI,
    I have installed a trial version of Sharepoint accelerator kit.
    It was quite simple to configure spradgrid to sql server.
    I have noticed that the filter doesnt work for arabic data. Is there any way for passing unicode characters?
    Even the filter is case sensitive for English words.
    How can we rename the column names as I have to rename the columns to arabic. My field names in the table are in English.
    How can we proceed to purchase the software?

    Hope to have an early feedback.
  2. Tsvetoslav
    Admin
    Tsvetoslav avatar
    1823 posts

    Posted 17 Feb 2012 Link to this post

    Hello,

    Our development team will investigate the issue and get back to you with more information.


    Regards, Tsvetoslav
    the Telerik team
    Sharpen your .NET Ninja skills! Attend Q1 webinar week and get a chance to win a license! Book your seat now >>

  3. Tsvetoslav
    Admin
    Tsvetoslav avatar
    1823 posts

    Posted 28 Feb 2012 Link to this post

    Hi,

    Arabic filtering works fine with RadGrid. Attached is a small sample. SharePoint 2010 should not make any difference in this case.


    Regards,
    Tsvetoslav
    the Telerik team
    If you want to get updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs directly from the developers working on the RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX, subscribe to their blog feed now.
Back to Top