This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

AJAX Version 2013 Q3 - RadRibbonBar with skin Web20 throws an exception "This is an invalid webresource request"

7 Answers 49 Views
RibbonBar
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
ARTUR
Top achievements
Rank 1
ARTUR asked on 07 Nov 2013, 10:13 AM

I have a lot of exceptions "This is an invalid webresource request" on URL:http://localhost:28346/WebResource.axd?d=pA8zoJJ2yE9oO6Ia28y3ulqgm2EN3siWz944xQWIIGBXVpgk0BapHVTl4shvvFk6xNdt4LtiZSHEyXvbblVt01x0HwUwNQaOMxMWgBjtZYGpgc8UslSNdkbp6cUlZ40ejI7_lKB_ojLYUsqy5MqXRvXtaiUCAP9m7jUF4h8I34ewKZ8vyOpjWEbtWAuKDJ9m0&t=635173510100000000
I decoded content of url:
Telerik.Web.UI.Skins|Telerik.Web.UI.Skins.Web20.Common.radGradientListSprite.png
Probably there is no radGradientListSprite.png for Web20 skin inside dll file.
Could you check it?
Regards...

7 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Kate
Telerik team
answered on 11 Nov 2013, 12:39 PM
Hello Artur,

I checked the scenario that you describe with placing a simble RadRibbonBar control on a page and setting the skin property to Web20, but I could not get the exception that you experience. From the provided information, however, it seems that some of the web resources are not loaded. Can you please confirm the version of the RadControls that you are using so I can test it locally?

Regards,
Kate
Telerik
If you want to get updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs directly from the developers working on the RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX, subscribe to the blog feed now.
ARTUR
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 12 Nov 2013, 09:22 AM
Sure.
Telerik version: 2013.3.1015.40
Skin: Web20
Control: RadRibbonBar

Exception throws when i try to expand RibbonBarSplitButton in order to see items assigned to RibbonBarSplitButton.
It throws only once when I try expand it ,if you want repeat it, you have to reload the page.

Temporary changed skin from Web20 to Office2010Blue and everything is ok.
Regards...
Shinu
Top achievements
Rank 2
answered on 12 Nov 2013, 01:57 PM
Hi Artur,

As far as I know RadRibbonBar works fine with Web20 skin. Please try this sample solution I have prepared for your scenario and check if you can replicate the issue.

Thanks,
Shinu.
ARTUR
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 12 Nov 2013, 10:42 PM
Yeah, this is great sample of code.
Could you look at screenshot in attachment?
Regards...
Kate
Telerik team
answered on 09 Dec 2013, 03:09 PM
Hello Artur,

I tested the issue that you describe with the 2013.3.1015.40 version and the Web20 skin of the control but could not get the issue that you describe. Attached to this post you can find my testing page. Give it a try and let me know if I am missing something.

Regards,
Kate
Telerik
If you want to get updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs directly from the developers working on the RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX, subscribe to the blog feed now.
ARTUR
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 15 Dec 2013, 07:24 PM
Yes, you missed a lot.
For first you missed attached screenshot from my previous post.
Fo second - in my opinion it isn't too hart to check if radGradientListSprite.png file is a part of dll file - could you check it?
For third, please try to run exaple code from https://www.dropbox.com/s/p7h505pxnjdt602/RadRibbonBarSample.zip.
Try to expand SplitButton in example application and open Developer Tools in Chrome - you should see an error - the same error as in my previous post.
If you still have a problem, please contact me directly...
Regards...

Kate
Telerik team
answered on 18 Dec 2013, 05:04 PM
Hi Artur,

Thank you very much for the runnable project. I could test it and get the described issue. I have already forwarded the request to our development team so they can research it and fix it shortly. Thank you for reporting it. You can also find your Telerik points updated for the report .

Regards,
Kate
Telerik
Tags
RibbonBar
Asked by
ARTUR
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Kate
Telerik team
ARTUR
Top achievements
Rank 1