This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

radwindow minimize issue

1 Answer 94 Views
Window
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Matthew
Top achievements
Rank 1
Matthew asked on 29 Oct 2013, 11:13 AM
We use radwindow to display reports online, but when the minimize is clicked the window does reduce down to the title bar as expected, but where the radwindow consumed a portion of the screen this is then white and what is underneath is not shown. But when I drag the title bar the white space is removed and the rest of the page is then visible. Please note that before the drag operation after the minimize has occurred none of the clickable page elements (e.g. buttons or anchor points) work until the operation has been done.

Any ideas?

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Vessy
Telerik team
answered on 01 Nov 2013, 09:55 AM
Hello Matthew,

You can control the Minimize zone of each RadWindow By setting the desired zone ID as a value to its
MinimizeZoneID property. For example:
<div id="titleBar" style="position:fixed; bottom:0; left:0"></div>
<telerik:RadWindow ID="RadWindow1" runat="server" Width="500" Height="500" VisibleOnPageLoad="true" MinimizeZoneID="titleBar">
    <ContentTemplate>
        <div>Some Text</div>
        <asp:Button runat="server" Text="Button"/>
    </ContentTemplate>
</telerik:RadWindow>
<telerik:RadWindow ID="RadWindow2" runat="server" Width="300" Height="600" VisibleOnPageLoad="true" MinimizeZoneID="titleBar">
    <ContentTemplate>
        <div>Some Text</div>
        <asp:Button ID="Button1" runat="server" Text="Button"/>
    </ContentTemplate>
</telerik:RadWindow>

Regarding the remaining white space issue - I am afraid that I was not able to reproduce it on my side. Are there any JavaScript errors thrown in the time when the white space appears? Could you try to isolate the issue into a sample fully runnable project and send it for a further investigation?

Regards,
Veselina Raykova
Telerik
If you want to get updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs directly from the developers working on the RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX, subscribe to the blog feed now.
Tags
Window
Asked by
Matthew
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Vessy
Telerik team
Share this question
or