This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

RadNumericTextBox

4 Answers 45 Views
Input
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Mayank
Top achievements
Rank 1
Mayank asked on 24 Jun 2013, 08:43 PM
Hello Guys,

I am doing something like when you change the value of the RadNumericTextbox. it should changed the value of few other textboxes.
I am using clientsideevent "OnValuechange".
However i have server side code that should be called when i clicked row in grid that will change the value. On first time, it is calling both code i.e. Serverside and client side to chage the values.

How can i avoid to call ClientSide code on first time when i clicked on row?

Can i get any simple example?

Thanks,
Mayank

4 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Accepted
Maria Ilieva
Telerik team
answered on 27 Jun 2013, 02:23 PM
Hello Mayank,

I tested the described behavior on my end but was not bale to replicate the issue you are facing. Find attached my test application and verify if it works for you and what the difference in your case is.

Regards,
Maria Ilieva
Telerik
If you want to get updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs directly from the developers working on the RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX, subscribe to the blog feed now.
Mayank
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 17 Jul 2013, 08:16 PM
Hello Maria,

I came across with another issue on Numneric Textbox regarding to decimal places.  I have 3 numeric textboxes. for example A,B,C.  If you enter value in textbox A, it will calculate value for textboxes B and C by Java script functions.

I am able to enter value with number of decimal places as i want like 20.9000000 however the textboxes B and C the values are being set to only one decimal point. I want upto 2 decimal points.

(The calculated value is 50.25 and it  sets value in textbox 50.2)

I want the value up to 2 decimal places (50.25).

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Mayank
Zachary
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 17 Jul 2013, 08:58 PM
Try setting the NumberFormat-DecimalDigits property on the client-side to "2", or NumberFormat.DecimalDigits in the codebehind.
Maria Ilieva
Telerik team
answered on 22 Jul 2013, 08:19 AM
Hi Mayank,

Try to set "NumberFormat-DecimalDigits" property to "2" for the B and C input controls and verify how it goes.

Regards,
Maria Ilieva
Telerik
If you want to get updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs directly from the developers working on the RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX, subscribe to the blog feed now.
Tags
Input
Asked by
Mayank
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Maria Ilieva
Telerik team
Mayank
Top achievements
Rank 1