This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Width are all 100% in input when upgraded to .NET 4.5

2 Answers 34 Views
Input
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
wenbin
Top achievements
Rank 1
wenbin asked on 24 Nov 2012, 03:18 PM
Hello,

For some reason, we have to upgrade our project's .NET Framework's version to 4.5. But after we did this, we found there are some bugs in telerik controls.The Telerik.Web.UI.dll file's version is 2009.3.1314.35.

You can see all the input's width become '100%', even if you set a width to it. I checked the code, and found the reason.

You can check the class RadInputControl 

if ((base.DesignMode || !this.Browser.IsBrowser("Gecko")) || ((this.Browser.IsBrowser("Gecko") && !this.setWidth.IsEmpty) && (this.setWidth.Type == UnitType.Percentage)))
{
	writer.AddStyleAttribute("width", "100%");
}
else
{
	writer.AddStyleAttribute("width", this.setWidth.IsEmpty ? this.defaultWidth.ToString() : this.setWidth.ToString());
}

I think if you remove the code this.Browser.IsBrowser("Gecko"). this bug will be fixed. Because I don't have the code, so I cannot compile a new dll. If you can give me a new dll that will be great. If you need more information you can tell me.

Thanks.

2 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
O'Man
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 26 Nov 2012, 08:43 AM
hi

its strange you want use 2009 version in .net45. i think there is no .net45 in 2009. also you shuld use .net45 version of telerik in 45 applicaton.

Omi
wenbin
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 26 Nov 2012, 08:51 AM
Yes, but you didn't need to provide the .net45 dll for me, I think fix that bug is enough.

I also consider the .net45 dll but actually, I found most of the html are not the same as dll 2009. 

We have to take more time to adjust the style again.That is not what we want.

Thanks.
Tags
Input
Asked by
wenbin
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
O'Man
Top achievements
Rank 1
wenbin