This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Secondary Y axis

4 Answers 82 Views
Chart (HTML5)
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
Mark asked on 26 Oct 2012, 10:30 AM
Hi

Is it possible to have the secondary Y axis on the right hand side of the Chart as in the way the RadChart control works? 

I like the way the HTML Chart renders, but my customer does not like the second Y axis on the left also.

Regards
Mark

4 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Marin Bratanov
Telerik team
answered on 26 Oct 2012, 03:02 PM
Hi Mark,

I am sorry to say that this is not possible for the time being. We have this idea in mind, but I cannot provide any estimate on it at this point. You can track it in this URL.

Greetings,
Marin Bratanov
the Telerik team
If you want to get updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs directly from the developers working on the RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX, subscribe to their blog feed now.
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 26 Oct 2012, 03:14 PM
Hi Marin

Thanks for the quick reply. I'll track the issue and see then you guys can make it happen.

Regards
Pablo
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 04 Dec 2012, 08:54 PM
Hi Marin, I am having the same problem that the client is using Silverlight and RadChart components that have this functionality.
There is a possibility of extending the component?

Danail Vasilev
Telerik team
answered on 06 Dec 2012, 02:36 PM
Hello Pablo,

I am sorry to say that this functionality is not available in the control yet. For the time being you can monitor, comment and vote on PITS item here to raise its importance. If the item gets enough votes and approval from the management you can expect it in the near future.

Kind regards,
Danail Vasilev
the Telerik team
If you want to get updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs directly from the developers working on the RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX, subscribe to their blog feed now.
Tags
Chart (HTML5)
Asked by
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Marin Bratanov
Telerik team
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1