This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

RadNumericTextBox

1 Answer 52 Views
Input
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
mohsen
Top achievements
Rank 1
mohsen asked on 16 Jun 2012, 07:47 AM
Hi,
I have implemented a pager template for for my radgrid as like as this example: RadGrid - pager template
When i enter a number to RadNumericTextBox and press Enter, form default button action is raised. So i disabled form default button action, by body onkeydown event (returning false if keyCode==13). Now all things are OK in FF, i.e entering number to RadNumericTextBox  and pressing Enter, load the requested page.
But...
My  problem is in IE. It Seems, Entering number to RadNumericTextBox  and pressing Enter, does not fire ValueChanged event of  RadNumericTextBox.
what is best way to solve this issue?( how does telerik pager template work correctly? )

Any idea is appreciated.

Regards.
Mohsen

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Vasil
Telerik team
answered on 19 Jun 2012, 07:19 AM
Hello Mohsen,

Do not cancel the onkeydown, because this way you are preventing some internal functionality of the input control.

Set AutoPostBack="true" to the RadNumericTextBox. This way it will make the postback itself instead of the default button.

Regards,
Vasil
the Telerik team
If you want to get updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs directly from the developers working on the RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX, subscribe to their blog feed now.
Tags
Input
Asked by
mohsen
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Vasil
Telerik team
Share this question
or