This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Specified Cast in Not Valid.

0 Answers 49 Views
ComboBox
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
D.SRINIVASA
Top achievements
Rank 2
D.SRINIVASA asked on 08 Sep 2011, 07:00 AM
Hi,
i am D.Srinivasa,

in my project i have a RadGrid to Display a Data from the DataBase, in my RadGrid i have a RadDatePicker Control to display a date from backend,  here enabled the maximum date condition in Raddatepicker,

the following coding is the condition for maximum date operation in RadDatePicker, it checks whether the database can have the data or not, if data is available then it sets the maximum date to that RadDatePicker,

some times it works perfectly but some times it returns error.. 

it returns an error is Specified Cast in Not Valid..

Code Is : 

<telerik:GridTemplateColumn UniqueName="gridActStart" HeaderText="Actual Start" AllowFiltering="false" ItemStyle-HorizontalAlign="Center"><br>
 <
ItemTemplate><br>                      
 <
telerik:RadDatePicker ID="actstart" runat="server" MaxDate='<%#If((Eval("early_start_display") IsNot DBNull.Value), Convert.ToDateTime(Eval("early_start_display")), CType("10/10/2011", System.Nullable(Of DateTime))) %>' Width="100px" Calendar-ShowOtherMonthsDays="false" Calendar-ShowRowHeaders="false" DbSelectedDate='<%# Bind("actual_start") %>' DateInput-DateFormat="MM/dd/yyyy">                     
</
telerik:RadDatePicker><br>                       
</
ItemTemplate><br>                   
 </
telerik:GridTemplateColumn>

and the following attachment is the database for my application. How to resolve this problem,

No answers yet. Maybe you can help?

Tags
ComboBox
Asked by
D.SRINIVASA
Top achievements
Rank 2
Share this question
or